Your comprehensive service includes...
1. Securing / supporting bolts / screws checked, tightened and replaced where necessary.
2. Inspection of end-locks and rivet fastening.
3. Side guide rails lubricated with manufactures recommended oils.
4. Guide splays checked for smooth running of shutter curtain slats.
5. Check and tighten if required curtain fixing cleats.
6. Re-tension of the steel spring system, applicable if required to manual shutters.
7. Check and lubricate all security 'Bullet Locks and Ground Locks'
8. Check and lubricate all central locks, keep plates and check free running of locking bars.
9. Re-set top and bottom stop limits on electric shutters.
10. Remove cover and inspect Key Switch / Rocker Switch / Control panel, clean contacts if necessary.
11. Wiring loop to shutter motors and controllers inspected and tested.
12. Lubricate dummy end bearings on barrel assembly.
13. Lubricate steel spring shaft system on barrel assembly.
14. Ensure lifting handles are fixed correctly.
15. All screws, fasteners, fixing bolts and lubricants are included as part of the service.
16. The service includes the submission of a complete electronic Engineers Report (E Form), detailing the general condition of the roller shutter(s) and appropriate recommendations for repairs(s). Any issues relating to potential Health & Safety Hazards will be reported immediately.